Vortragsveranstaltung Fit into the breeding season - online 2021
Fit into the breeding season – Jounal club
Current issues in the field of equine reproductive medicine were discussed in the live online journal club "Fit into the breeding season". Clinical topics in the recent literature and congress contributions were summarized. The seminars are recorded and available online until June 15th 2023.
The lectures for equine gynecologists and equine vets focus on updates surrounding the „problem mare“, reproductive biology of the horse, andrology, biotechnology, (high-risk) pregnancy, birth and postpartum mare management.
After the online lectures, participants enjoy exchange of ideas around recent advances in reproductive medicine with experienced equine gynaecologists.
Seminar "Fit into the breeding season – Jounal club online 2021"
- Update: Ovarian abnormalities - moody mares
Jutta Sielhorst – ReproTraining, Germany
- Update: Subfertile mare - endometritis
Camilla Scott - Rossdales, Newmarket, UK
- Update: Reproductive biology - learning from nature ?
Dominik Burger - Nationalgestüt Avenches, Switzerland
- Clinical Cases
- Update: Pregnancy - parturition - post partum period
Jutta Sielhorst - ReproTraining, Germany
- Update: Stallion, EVA and spermatology
Harald Sieme – TiHo Hannover, Germany
- Update: Embryotransfer
Pat McCue - Colorado State University, USA
- Clinical Cases
- PD Dr. Dominik Burger, Swiss Institute of Equine Medicine, Bern - Avenches, Schwitzerland
- Pat McCue, DVM, PhD, Dipl. ACT, Colorado State University, USA
- Camilla Scott , BVetMed, CertAVP(ESM), DACT, MRCVS, Rossdales, UK
- Prof. Dr. Harald Sieme, Unit for Reproductive Medicine, Clinic for horse, University of Veterinary Medicine, Germany
- Dr. Jutta Sielhorst, Dipl. ECAR, ReproTraining, Germany
(for both seminars of the online course program „Fit into the breeding season – Jounal club online 2021“ - 5 CPD hours
GPM-/BEVA-/SIVE-/AAEP-/AVA-members: 160 Euro (plus VAT)
Non members: 220 Euro (plus VAT)
Veterinary students, phD students, Interns, Residents: 80 Euro (plus VAT)
The access link to the on-demand recordings and MC-tests to check your knowledge will be made available upon payment until June 15th 2023.